ALGUAMYCOR®V2 is a powerful root booster based on selected mycorrhizal fungus spores, enriched with azospirillum-type proteobacteria. Incorporated into a Breton brown algae powder, the spores of the symbiotic mycorrhizal fungus, Rhizophagus alias Glomus, as well as the Azospirillum bacteria, are ready to use. Just mix 10 grams of ALGUAMYCOR®V2 per litre of substrate with the transplant. (100 gr per 10 L)
On the outside of the root, the mycelial filaments of the symbiotic fungus explore the soil and exploit the nutrients on behalf of the plant. In return, the plant feeds the fungus with simple sugars to enable it to live. In the root, the mycelial filaments penetrate into the host cells to form an extremely digested membrane structure, the shrub. This phenomenon, made possible by ALGUAMYCOR®V2, will multiply the efficiency of the root network up to 7 times.
The reinforcement of proteo-bacteria in our formulation allows a double action of decomposition of capital elements such as nitrogen, but also phosphorus, to make the most of the fertilizers present in your soil.
Guaranteed without mineral additives. Can be used in organic farming.
Advantages of the ALGUAMYCOR®V2 root stimulator:
– Increases the efficiency of the root system up to 7 times.
– Economical: 1 kg of Alguamycor®V2 per 100 Litres of substrate!
– Protective effect of the plant against pathogenic fungi
– Stimulates the activation of the plant’s natural defences, thanks to a brown seaweed naturally rich in polysaccharides and amino acids.
– Supports growth
– Improves stem stiffness and disease resistance
– Easy to use, can be used to transplant your plant. Mix up to 10gr/Litre of soil. Water.
Seuls les clients connectés ayant acheté ce produit ont la possibilité de laisser un avis.